The Mission of the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections is to serve the citizens of Cuyahoga County by faithfully conducting the election process through which they choose their representatives.
The principal role of the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections is to perform the fundamental and vital functions of administering our elections. In carrying out its mission, the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections will seek to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide access and opportunity for all citizens to participate in the electoral process
- To provide prompt and accurate election results
- To conduct all activities in a way that assures equal opportunity for all employees and citizens
- To conduct all such action in the most effective and efficient manner
- To perform all other duties as prescribed by law of the State of Ohio and the rules of the chief election official, the Secretary of State
Staff and Board Members
The Board of Elections creates, releases, and awards bids for equipment, materials, and services in accordance with Chapters 307, 3501, and 3505 of the Ohio Revised Code. In order to conduct business with the Board of Elections, a vendor must be registered with Infor Online, the County of Cuyahoga's online procurement database.Learn more about Business with the Board
This library is the one-stop for voter education tools. Here you can find materials to assist organizations and individuals in encouraging voter registration, helping voters understand their voting options, and learning how to put on their own successful voter registration and education event.National Voter Registration Day
The Board of Elections is a proud partner in the annual National Voter Registration Day event. Preparation begins every summer, and this page offers resources to help groups, organizations, and businesses learn about the different ways to participate in this exciting national event each September.