Voter Engagement Resource Library
Are you interested in conducting a voter registration drive or some other voter engagement initiative?
Our voter engagement resource library provides common materials that may be used to help with your outreach efforts. Use our library to access important forms, talking points, guidelines, marketing materials, and more. Follow the links to our partner organizations below for even more valuable information, ideas, and materials.
Voter Registration Talking Points and Guidelines
Handouts and Flyers
Nonprofit VOTE's Voter Registration Toolkit
Nonprofit VOTE has created a resource library to help you host your own voter registration drive, including:
- Tactics and tips for planning and running a voter registration event
- Sample voter registration script and common responses
- Videos on how to do voter registration
- Tips for asking someone to register to vote
- Reasons for registering to vote
- Additional posters and materials
If you are looking to schedule a voter outreach event, need any additional resources, or would like to speak to the Board of Elections regarding your voter engagement efforts, please contact the Community Outreach department.