Polls open: 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Filing Deadlines – All filing deadlines are at 4:00 p.m.
(P) = Partisan Filing
(NP) = Nonpartisan Filing
- 07/01/2009 - East Cleveland (Mayor only) (P)
- 07/16/2009 - Issues and Local Options
- 07/29/2009 - Write-in Candidates (where applicable)
- 07/31/2009 - Charter Amendments
- 08/20/2009 - Middleburg Heights (NP)
- 08/25/2009 - Absentee voting opens for the East Cleveland Mayoral Primary
- 08/31/2009 9:00 p.m. - Close of registration
- 09/26/2009 12:00 noon - Applications by mail for absentee ballot deadline
- 09/28/2009 4:30 p.m. - Absentee ballot voting in person at Board of Elections closes
- 09/28/2009 - All Vote by Mail ballots mailed anywhere in the U.S. must be postmarked on or before this date and received at the Board of Elections on or before October 9th in order to count.
- 09/29/2009 - All Vote by Mail ballots returned in person must be received at the Board of Elections by 7:30 p.m. in order to count.
All overseas Vote by Mail ballots must be postmarked on or before this date and received on or before October 9th in order to count.