- Is the safest and most convenient way to vote in the November 3, 2020 Presidential General Election
- Avoids you having to stand in potentially longer lines at your polling location on Election Day
- It’s a simple 3 Step Process:
- Request your Vote-by-Mail Application.
- Complete the simple application and return to our office.
- Receive your ballot in the mail, vote it, and return it to our office.
- Ballots will not be mailed for the November 3, 2020 Presidential Election until October 6, 2020
Don’t Delay! Request and Return your Vote-by-Mail Application today!
A voter with a qualifying disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may vote remotely using the remote ballot marking system. For more information about the remote ballot marking system, click here.