Voter Education Library Series
The Cuyahoga County Board of Elections to Offer 28 Voter Education Events at Local Libraries in Advance of the May 2, 2023 Primary Election
(Cleveland) – The Cuyahoga County Board of Elections is launching the “Voter Education Library Series” of outreach events. New election laws go into effect on April 4, 2023 as Absentee Voting begins for the May 2, 2023 Primary Election. The Board of Elections will visit fourteen libraries as part of their voter education campaign.
Board of Elections representatives will provide information on the changes to Voting by mail, Early In-Person Voting and voting on Election Day. “These events are your one stop for election information and an opportunity to ask questions about how the new laws will impact your voting method,” said Anthony Perlatti, the Director of the Board of Elections.
The Board of Elections will also provide and accept voter registration cards, Vote-by-Mail ballot applications and offer information concerning Temporary and Election Day employment opportunities as well as voting location changes.
The Voter Education Library Series schedule:
March 21st and March 28th: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Beachwood Library: 25501 Shaker Boulevard, Beachwood, OH 44122
- Brooklyn Library: 4480 Ridge Road, Brooklyn, OH 44144
- Berea Library: 7 Berea Commons, Berea, OH 44017
- Maple Heights Library: 5225 Library Lane, Maple Heights, Ohio 44137
March 22nd and March 29th: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Garfield Heights Library: 5409 Turney Road, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
- Independence Library: 6361 Selig Drive, Independence, OH 44131
- Parma Snow Library: 2121 Snow Road, Parma, OH 44134
- Parma Powers Library: 6996 Powers Boulevard, Parma, OH 44129
- Solon Library: 34125 Portz Parkway, Solon, Ohio 44139
March 23rd and March 30th: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Parma Heights Library: 6206 Pearl Road, Parma Heights, OH 44130
- Bedford Library: 70 Columbus Road, Bedford, OH 44146
- Warrenville Heights Library: 4415 Northfield Road, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
- Westlake Porter Library: 27333 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH 44145
- Strongsville Library: 18700 Westwood Drive, Strongsville, Ohio 44136
The list of municipalities in the May 2, 2023 Primary Election and additional information concerning the new election laws are available online at www.443vote.us, or by calling 216-443-VOTE (8683).